Except for your email address, which you leave after the installation so that we can contact you with important changes, no data is collected. Everything you record with FlowShare is entirely up to you and this data always remains with you as the user. It is up to you with whom you share your recorded flows.
- Getting Started
- Install FlowShare locally
- What is the .flow file good for?
- Complete a process while FlowShare is capturing it
- Add headline and text description
- Cropping your images
- Blur sensitive data
- Now select your desired format and export your instructions
- Simply adapt colours, templates, font and logo according to your CI
- Using FlowShare
- Capturing & Editing
- Design & CI customizations
- Settings & Licensing
How secure is FlowShare?
Was this article helpful to you?
Let us know if the article was helpful. That\'s the only way for us to find out if we can improve something.