We all know this situation: You have completely finished a tutorial and exported it into different formats and then you realize that there is an error in the text or something else has to be changed. In this case it is important that you always save your instructions as a .flow file. Then you can easily open your FlowShare program and open the .flow file of your finished manual via the option “Open project” on the page. You can then edit, shorten or extend the .flow file as usual with all measures and then export it again in the required formats with the changes.
- Getting Started
- Install FlowShare locally
- What is the .flow file good for?
- Complete a process while FlowShare is capturing it
- Add headline and text description
- Cropping your images
- Blur sensitive data
- Now select your desired format and export your instructions
- Simply adapt colours, templates, font and logo according to your CI
- Using FlowShare
- Capturing & Editing
- Design & CI customizations
- Settings & Licensing
Was this article helpful to you?
Let us know if the article was helpful. That\'s the only way for us to find out if we can improve something.